Spicy pre-made rub?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gritter99

Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
Grand Rapids, MI
Forgive me if I missed a thread on this. My father will be coming over next weekend to help with some work on my house and he’s a big rib fan, and has also never tried any of my smokings. I’m still masting the art of this so I’d prefer to buy a pre-made rub instead of making my own, once I get to know my smoker a litte better I’ll move into the making my own rub phase. My dad really enjoys spicy food, do any of you know any spicy rubs? I’d love something with a kick bite at the end but not overwhelming. Thanks for any suggestions! Happy smoking

Any of the Mccormick's rubs are good and most have a little kick to them.  You can find others at most of the Sports store...Bass Pro....Academy Sports....Cabela's....

It's not a sin to use the commercial ones....there are so many to try and most are good...so why not?

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky