Spicy Baby Backs Q-view

Discussion in 'Pork' started by ddigitalpimp, Aug 9, 2010.

1. ddigitalpimp

ddigitalpimp Smoke Blower

PA
    ive been holding out on all you guys.  been smoking like a champ and taking pictures but too lazy to resize and upload.

this smoke was a few weeks back, BBs were on sale again but i wanted to give them a kick this time.  needed to try something different than brown sugar rub and sweet baby rays.

rubbed with magic dust

[​IMG]

on the ECB for an hour

[​IMG]

i had to freeze them before i could smoke them, thats why i think the blood spot is there in the bottom half rack

this sauce was really good.  its not hot like hot sauce hot or anything but if you eat a full rack of ribs you will def. be feeling some punch. 

[​IMG]

smoke ring

[​IMG]

2. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

YUMMo for sure. thoses are some really good looking ribs you have there Pimp Dog

3. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Ribs are looking good - you found my favorite sauce in the whole world - we add some redpepper flakes when we open the jar and it gives it a nice kick 

Good job man

4. great looking ribs!

5. old poi dog

old poi dog Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Great pullback on the ribs.  Did you foil or not foil?  [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  6. ddigitalpimp

ddigitalpimp Smoke Blower

PA
    thanks everyone.  that sauce is good stuff.  i pretty much did a straight up 2-2-1 on these.  maybe a little too fall off the bone done but they were good.

7. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

HMMMmmmmm, that looks really good!

Thanks,

Bear

8. new2que

new2que Meat Mopper

Those look great!  I've been wanting to try some ribs with a kick but so many people in our area prefer sweet... you've convinced me! I'm picking up my new UDS this weekend and ribs will probably be the first thing I do!

Thanks for posting!

9. hhookk

hhookk Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Bonesuckin Sauce is the best. Try the rub with them next time. Outstanding.