Special thanks to ColeySmokinBBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 2, 2006
Denver
One our members (ColeySmokinBBQ), has been kind enough to create a very nice image for the OTBS members. Not only does it have the OTBS signature but he takes the trouble to add your number as well. So, as he sent it to me a week or so ago, and I've just tonight been able to spend enough time to change my signature, I wanted to make a special thanks.

KE

ColeySmokinBBQ deserves a big old thank you, I did also receive a logo from him; I saved it and will add it. No time now though, busy working or hunting.

I'd like to add my thanks to Coley too!
Thank you Coley, I appreciate all of your help!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks from me too Coley! I can't imagine how many hours you have spent trying to get the logo to the masterpiece that it is.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Terry

And a big ole thank you from me too, my friend! You have been a great help to all the brothers and sisters of the SMF. I am proud to call you my brother and if I can do anything for you, don't hesitate to call on me! You hold a high respect from me.

Hi All!...

Thanks for the wonderful compliments, Kudo's, etc.!...

I've been away from the forums for a few days, and found this thread upon my return!...

Each of you are Most Welcome!...Hope you all are enjoying the logo's...

The REAL Thanks however, go to Tulsa Jeff for kindly and graciously granting permission
for the original OTBS logo to be modified in this manner, and for allowing the use of these
logo's on the forums by those OTBS members whom wish to use them!...

I think we ALL should give a BIG round of applause to Tulsa Jeff for not only the logo's,
but also for the wonderful job he does as Owner/Administrator of the SMF!...

We ALL owe him a lot!...His is a many times 'thankless' job!...

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind our OTBS members that would like to receive
one of the new style OTBS Member/Knight No. logo's to use in their signature line to
send a PM or email to me with the email address they'd like it sent to...

I'll send them out as soon as I receive the messages, usually within a matter of minutes
if I'm online at the time...

If I'm not online...I'll send them as soon as I'm again online...

Thanks Jeff!...My hat's off to you sir!...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

And Thanks again to each of you!...

Until later...

Glad to see you back Coley.
smile.gif
Thank you for my logo and the great instructions on how to install it.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Also, I agree....Thanks to Tulsa Jeff for providing such a nice place to get together. I know it's not an easy job!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky