Spares Done and my best ever!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
Florida
Well I am proud of these babys!!! Perfect doneness not fall of the bone, these are like the ones someone was asking about like sonnys does.
No foil just smoked for five hours with cherry wood chips and i didnt over smoke them this time, i only used about two medium sided handfuls of chips and sprayed every hour with apple juice. The flavor was realy good too not over powered with rub so i can taste the meat. YAAAAEEESS SIIIR

points.gif
Beautiful smoke ring, I'd take a couple of those bones!

Man oh Man those are some awesome looking ribs and yes a really deep smoke ring too. Now you say that they had some pull to them.Now thats the way I like my ribs too.
points.gif
For sure. The dumb computer wouldnt let me give you any points for some reason.

They don't look that all great.
icon_wink.gif
Where in Florida did you say you are so I can have a little taste to confirm?
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the points and props folks, and i recommend trying ribs without em being slathered with the rubs and see what you think?

Great looking smioke and Q, thanks for sharing the experience. It's been so long since I smoked some naked ribs, I'm going to do it again just to stir the memory bank. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky