Spares & Beer Butt Q-Vue

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fireguy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
Husker Country
Today decided to give the ribs a try again....Perfection... almost falling off the bone and melting in my mouth.... last try was chewy as hell.... bought higher price ribs, the film came off much easier.... trimmed of the spares...ate the trimmings as I went and am very pleased.

also did anothe beer but chicken and turned out better than usual, but still good as usual. I love em!!

Did spares instead of baby back, due to BB being $6 #...Yikes... anyway here you go.

sorry for the crappy quality pics

I remember your last ribs fireguy. Looks like these blew them AWAY! Glad the "bad" ones didn't discourage ya! Any chance ya got some closup sliced pics? My guess is no if ya cooked these up at the firehouse (image of tossing a bunch of meat into the hound dog pen)

Looks outstanding
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Fireguy ~
Way yummie looking yum,yums!! I was debating on if I should do my chix beer in the butt..but..you have definately made the decision for me...oh yeah!! The chick looks so wonderful! Great Job!!
biggrin.gif

sorry dude... though it wasnt at the fire house.. I again neglected to take the action photos... one day ill get it, sorry!!!

Nice job.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

BB's are 6.00 a pound? Yikes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky