Spare Ribs/Baby Back Ribs w/Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oleolson

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 4, 2007
Jamestown, ND
I picked up a slab of baby back ribs and a slab of spare ribs from Wal Mart for $12.50/each. Half I slathered with mustard and a homemade rub and the other half were seasoned with a little of this and that.

I used the 3-2-1 method, used hickory and apple wood, then used a locally made honey BBQ sauce and when I ran out of that I used Hunt's honey BBQ sauce.

Loaded my plate with ribs, corn on the cob, beans, pasta salad and a slice of beer bread. Washed it all down with an ice cold beer.

Mmmmm, mmmm....Good Stuff!

nice looking ribs and sweet corn!!!! looks like was a great supper!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Love those kind of rubs, just a bit of this and maybe this sounds good so sure, why not.

What's the deal with the shrooms on top of your pasta salad? Infact, mind sharing the recipe?
Looked like a mighty fine meal.
Points for a deliciously good Qview.

Fire it up,

It was one of those boxed salads, Suddenly Pasta Salad - Caesar. The shrooms I had in the fridge and decided at the last minute to cut em in half, put in tinfoil and pour melted butter over them and put in the smoker during the last hour of the ribs. Spur of the moment type of thing.

I think you should have shared with us!!! Nice job and it looks really, really good!!

That looks great. I also like the idea of tossing the shrooms into the pasta salad, nice touch. And the little of this-little of that rub is also one of my favorite things to do!

Sorry BrandonIN. lol I see you have the same habit as I do...browsing the SMF while hungry. It's a dangerous thing! lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky