spare ribs and brats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swalker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
NW Arkansas
Not sure how I got myself into this one...hehe!!! Our neighbors to the west, (young couple) is having some of his friends over to watch games today...guess what? they asked me to smoke some ribs and brats for them...This may be how to tell if your smokin is good...
So I put the ribs on at 5:30 am. Almost 3 hrs now and things are looking good. I will probably foil them before too long, turn down the heat a little and just let them rest in the smoker...till they come get them....Hm! I wonder if I could get one of those ribs out with out them knowing it...LOL...

I haven't smoked any brats before, so am hoping a couple of hours in the smoker will do them..

Good Luck with yours!!!! Steve

You didn't trim the rack first? The rib tips are the property of the cook.

Thankfully I don't smoke ribs or brisket at my house. I have enough with my neighbors asking when I am going to grill.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky