Source for HOT, Hot links in Seattle, WA??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thedoughboy

Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
Does anyone in the area from Seattle to Marysville have a source for some good Hot, Hot link sausages?? Not any of the mainstream brands you get at the grocery stores like Johnsonville, those are Lame for Heat.

I am looking for a local meat market or butcher that might have them. Ones you have tried and said "Damn these things are Hot!!"

I'm having a party in a couple of weeks and need to find some hot links. Cash and Carry really does not have any good ones either. I might have to go mail order on them.

Thanks for any help you can provide on my search for fiery goodness :)

make your own its pretty easy lots of recipes out there on the net just need a grinder and small stuffer they will be better then anything you can buy

Yeah, someday I'll get a grinder and do my own. But for this gig I need to buy some.

I found Kelso meats in Snohomish and they have a Jalapeno brat that is pretty good, not real hot though. But I ended up smoking some Habanero sausages from D&D meats in Mountlake Terrace that had some Real heat to them.

For locals here, I recommend the habanero ones at D&D meats, they are great!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky