Source for HOT, Hot links in Seattle, WA??

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by thedoughboy, May 31, 2009.

1. thedoughboy

thedoughboy Newbie

Does anyone in the area from Seattle to Marysville have a source for some good Hot, Hot link sausages?? Not any of the mainstream brands you get at the grocery stores like Johnsonville, those are Lame for Heat.

I am looking for a local meat market or butcher that might have them. Ones you have tried and said "Damn these things are Hot!!"

I'm having a party in a couple of weeks and need to find some hot links. Cash and Carry really does not have any good ones either. I might have to go mail order on them.

Thanks for any help you can provide on my search for fiery goodness :)

2. salmonclubber

salmonclubber Master of the Pit OTBS Member

make your own its pretty easy lots of recipes out there on the net just need a grinder and small stuffer they will be better then anything you can buy

3. thedoughboy

thedoughboy Newbie

Yeah, someday I'll get a grinder and do my own. But for this gig I need to buy some.

4. mcmelik

mcmelik Smoke Blower

Here is a link of a place that I have used and they have good stuff. I don't know how good their prices are because it was one of my old bosses favorite places to stop when he went home to Texas. Hope this helps you
    http://czechstop.net/menu.php

5. thedoughboy

thedoughboy Newbie

I found Kelso meats in Snohomish and they have a Jalapeno brat that is pretty good, not real hot though. But I ended up smoking some Habanero sausages from D&D meats in Mountlake Terrace that had some Real heat to them.

For locals here, I recommend the habanero ones at D&D meats, they are great!