Sorry I'm late...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 22, 2010
Renton, WA
Thanks to the Forum!!  you guys rock!  Recently got a (used!) cookshack smokette, but I've been smoking for years on a propane grill and  a weber both of which I plain wore out.  I now have a (also used-love craigslist) amazing 10 year old Lynx propane grill and the cookshack.  Been rubbing ribs for 30 years, so even though this is my first "official" smoker, I've been playing in the smoke for a long time. I'd love to tend an offset, but just not feasible right now.   I live in the great northwest, which is a barbeque wasteland. Sure, we can do salmon, but man, it's hard to find good ribs & brisket! Plus, my fave bbq joint closed (thanks, recession).  Still trying to copy that sauce.  Hope to figure out the qview and all soon; since I got the CSE, I've  done a butt, brisket, shrimp, pork loin,  and a top round roast in now. Tomorrow will be my first fatties, for my birthday party - the smoker was my present.  Not making the cake in it, though.  thanks for all your help & advice!

Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Welcome to the site, and I wish you a very happy B-Day.

Congrats on the b-day present.

welcome

since your bbq place closed up you can be the bbq center of the northwest
icon_confused.gif

Welcome to smf, lots of great folks here.

Happy Birthday, and I don't think putting the cake in the smoker would be a good idea either, but you never know.

Using the qview is not difficult, when you reply or start a thread just click on the symbol that says insert image, and you can download an image from your computer.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky