Something for a Super Bowl party

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

duster44t

Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
Greensburg, Pa
Hey guys, I'm heading over my buddy's house for a SB party and I told him maybe I'll smoke something to bring over. I'm looking to make something that will go far because of so many at the party but I don't want to brake my bank account either. Any ideas???? It doesn't have to be something they'll eat all game, just something to have a bite here and there. 

Last edited:
ABT's , Pulled Pork, Meatballs. They all go a ways. 

Like Brian  suggested ABT s are great , I also like the idea of wings or some moinks. I think I am going to do all of them for my event.

Pulled Pork - get some slider rolls - just right. MOINK balls, ABT's, Buffalo Chicken Cheese balls.

Looks like we kind of think alike because the first thing that popped in my my head was ABT's. I guarantee (especially if they have never had them) your dish will be the hit of the party!

Last edited:
It looks like ABT's it is. I think I'll try a few through the week to make sure everything comes out ok or I want to add to the recipe. I my also try my hand at a fatty since I have most the ltems for it/them. ....can't wait

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky