something different to grill/smoke this weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

badfrog

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 10, 2009
Tennessee
I started a new job a couple months ago and have not had time to smoke or grill or even surf on the SMF.  wanting to cook/smoke/grill something different this weekend... any ideas?

Welcome back and if you haven't been able to fire up the smoker for awhile anything should be different
biggrin.gif
  Actually all these Pizzas people are doing sure look good

I like the "snack day" idea! my wife and I are headed to the new "Super" Kroger this morning; I will see what I can find. I am starting to get excited!  moink balls, abt's, maybe a smoked turkey breast... any vege ideas? grilled pineapple with vanilla ic for dessert?

thanks guys!

cool.gif

Yes that snack day sure did look good and I might have to try that to. We are heading to the farmers market as soon as the grand daugther gets here. Now thiscould be really a good day fopr smoking and I also have a stuffed cabbage awaiting my next smoke.

How about stuffed green peppers for the veggie thing?? I had to do Moink balls again yesterday because the wife only got one last time
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky