• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Someone vandalized my smoker!

mcoppin

Joined Mar 11, 2007
Came home one night this week and the dumpster in my yard was overturned and I noticed that my smoker (MES) was out of place and the door was open. I closed the door and latched it and noticed that the hinges were bent like someone tried to rip the door off. I had it a little over 2 weeks. I called Masterbuilt and can get a new door for $30.

I think some neighbor was jealous of good food I was making and how wonderful I made neighborhood smell.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
That's really horrible mcoppin. Probably some rotten teenagers. They seem to have gotten really miserable about distroying stuff for no reason.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Just goes to show if you leave something out, some SOB is gonna screw with it. Mean people suck.

Hope you can the the MES back to work soon.. sorry that some people don't have enough sense to leave other people's stuff alone.

Keep Smokin

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Well friend theres 4 things you dont mess with, Thats a mans Smoker his Dog his Guns and his Wife.

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
down right nasty.....seems to me maybe you need to introduce ol' mister 12 guage to the neighborhood as well as the smoker :)

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
oh yes, the guitars rate pretty darn high on that list as well

even thou my backyard is pretty much not accessable to anyone unless they really want to die......I still don't leave my smoker out, it's only out there while smoking.....then when done, she comes inside to be safe!!!!! hope you get your mes up and running very soon

larry maddock

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 27, 2005
MSMITH,
especially with you being from texas---
how could you not add your pick up truck to the list???

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
That's funny larry!!!

Anybody know what the three biggest cowboy lies are????

peter

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 17, 2006
Someday the people responsible will have there own stuff and when it gets vandalized, they will think back to this.

Sorry to hear of your experience.....

guido

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 28, 2006
I don't know that one, but it has to be similar to what happens when you play a country music song backwards.

He gets his dog back, girl back and his truck back.

Oh, and in some songs his mom doesn't go to prison.

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
That kinda stuff rarely happens in my "neighborhood" for two reasons. Common sense laws and total support for the second ammendment! Only dumbasses mess with folks in these parts. Sooner or later they get caught. And sooner or later they pay!

Cheers!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
The truck is paid for, I won this buckle, I was just trying to help the sheep over the fence..?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.