Some Good Press for TulsaJeff!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seenred

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2009
N.E. Oklahoma
I just wanted to pass this along to all members, in case you haven't seen it already. A couple weeks back, our venerable webmaster was featured in a fine story in the Tulsa World, which is the second largest newspaper in Oklahoma. Some good press for him, as well as for our forum family. The link below should take you to the article, which ran on page 1 of the Scene section on July 1. Congrats Jeff, and well done!

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/arti...1_JeffPh238599

Congrats Jeff
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks for putting this up. Somebody else posted this a while back. Just letting you know in case you don't get many replys you don't think everyone is ignoring you.

Jeff, My family (18) just finished our Thanksgiving dinner. We had a double smoked ham with a glaze made with Jeffs sauce. The big hit was a spatchcocked turkey brined with the buttermilk recipe and then rubbed with the butter, garlic, chives and Jeffs rub recipe. Everyone said that it was the best smoked turkey they had ever had. Thanks Jeff for the wonderful recipes and for this wonderful site that I enjoy very much. Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky