So Many Thanks!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin for life

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 21, 2007
Phila.
I don't know how to say how much you guys & gals mean to me right now. To be able to have the OTBS attached to my name, is an honor beyond words. I've learned so much from ya'll I can't even begin to tell you. I hope that I've been able to help people also. I can remember the first time that I actually had the thin blue smoke come from my smoker. I looked around and wanted some one else to see it. I was so excited about seeing it. It was a long way from the bellows of white smoke that I had (& thought) was good before. I wish I knew how to really let ya'll know how happy I am right now. But I guarante to all of ya'll that the next time I smoke, I'll be holding my beer high in the air and saying "THANKS" to all my friends here at SMF. You are TRULY my friends and I don't really remember how I got here, but I thank GOD I'm here.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Michael, you deserve the honor of the OTBS. You have been a big help to fellow SMF members and you seem like a real good guy IMHO. Keep up the thin blue smoke and post the Q-view when you can. Paul

Congrats, and you're in great company. Carry on with smokin' for the OTBS, and anyone else who loves the Q.

For a long time I was thinking the thin blue was a thin blue tint to the billowing white smoke. Until I met Credawg & the Smokin Scotsman at the Silver Lake backyard comp. & the KCBS Michigan Championship They have been my Michigan SMF Family, more helpful than can be imagined. I, more than ever, appreciate the SMF larger family for all the help & advise that they have been giving since I joined.

Thank you ALL
icon_cry.gif
I am humbled by your infinite knowledge
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

We know how you feel Michael!
Kind of like winning an Oscar or something!

John - I feel that way almost everyday when I come here Jeff and his gang have done something amazingly wonderful here. It's more than just the smoke - it's the family!

I know how you feel. It is a special thing to be accepted into the OTBS. You just keep on doing what got you here and you will make the membership proud!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Smokin', you well deserve the honor of knighthood... I know how you feel bro, I was as shocked and humbled as you when I was nominated. Welcome to the fold!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky