Snow-storm smoke

Discussion in 'Pork' started by kennymn, Dec 24, 2007.

1. kennymn

kennymn Meat Mopper

I got my Xmas meat smoked today but I had to move my smoker into the garage . Snow and 20 - 25 mph wind gusts so I whimped out and put her in the garage . 2 fatties, 5 lbs pork loin and 12 lb turkey now my garage smells like the inside of a smoke house !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bustedluckbarbq

bustedluckbarbq Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

looks good!! Did a Big fat guy in red leave any presents over there for me?? With grub like that... and an excuse to come to dinner ...

3. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Ain't wimping out bro, that's using your head....good lookin eat's!!![​IMG]

4. teacup13

teacup13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

nope not whimping out at all... as a matter of fact i will be doing the same thing tomorrow for my meatloaf and fattie

if my stove doesnt get fixed tomorrow then i will also be doing it for the x-mas turkey as well

good looking eats going on there

5. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Ya Jeff, watching the weather.......might be goin from the offset to the ECB in the shop.

6. kew_el_steve

kew_el_steve Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Just a word to the wise about using your smoker in the garage. Over on another forum, a guy had pix a week ago about his Spicewine which got away from him and burned to the ground. He had it about 10 feet from the house and it burned the siding off the house. It was an amazing thing to see, especially since it was a stick-burner.

Using something with fire in it is not smart in or near the house. Why take a chance with your loved ones???

7. coz

coz Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Poor Ginny.Hers what I had to deal with for yesterdays turkey cook.I dont think it ever got over 10 degrees.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]