• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoky Hot-n-Sweet peanuts

stayhot

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 12, 2011
I've been tinkering around with making peanuts on my smoker for the last 6 months and I think I've finally came up with a recipe that's a hit. I made 10 pounds worth last wekend and handed out small bags at work to see what everyone thought and they were huge a hit so much that more than half asked if I would sell them.

1.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice be great with a cold one.

Care to share the recipe?

Warren

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
They sure look good . They sell a smoked pistachio where my son works . Really good .
I used to do mixed nuts , peanuts would be a cheaper option .
Nice work , again they look great .

stayhot

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 12, 2011
Nice be great with a cold one.

Care to share the recipe?

Warren
Not looking to share right now becasue I may be making/selling them. I will tell you that the main ingredients are peanuts, hot sauce and butter along with a bunch of seasonings.

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
I am avail for helping to eat those if needed.

A+

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Not looking to share right now becasue I may be making/selling them. I will tell you that the main ingredients are peanuts, hot sauce and butter along with a bunch of seasonings.
Understand no problem hope you have a great success in your endeavor.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.