Smoking withdrawal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pra

Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Goffstown
I live in NH and with all this snow and cold weather I'm having withdrawals. I've been smokin for about 5 years. I have a Brinkman pit master. I smoke mostly ribs/pulled pork and briskets. When ever the weather decides to warm up around here I'm going to try smoking some fruit to and see how it comes out.
Has anyone tried it before? I tried a sample at a rib fest and it was awesome. So I'm going to give it a whirl

Hi PRA...Welcome to SMF
icon_smile.gif

I'm over in Hudson, what snow? Now get out there and use that thing
biggrin.gif

Good to have you here
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Welcome to the site..........Snow that what they made snowblowers for.........Blow a path to the smoker and your on your way.....................lol..............

Welcome to the site PRA. I should be making my rounds up your way soon. This is a great site with a plethoria of info. The people are nice too. Ask questions and use that search feature for whatever your looking for. Nice to see some "homeys" here.

New Hampshire.....where you can go to the dump with a load of pine and come out with a load of OAK and MAPLE!!!

Welcome,
No better way of give up cabin fever then here. I like to cook outdoors year round but I live in the south. I have been on my grill on Christmas Eve cooking eggs and enjoying in sounds of nothing and finding peace within. Point is SMOKE ON!

Welcome. Had not even thought of smoked fruit. Might try it some time but still haven't smoked all the meats I want to try yet.

Welcome to the SMF!! Glad ya found the site... there are lots of friendly folks here with lots of good advice, tips, tricks, mods, info on smokin'!!
Enjoy!!

Sorry folks.... havn't been in the readers digest vocab test in a while for those hard to remember words... LOL
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky