Smoking the Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tf bbq

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
Centerton, Ar
Been gone a while and doing my first smoke in a month. Going with beef instead pork this time. Had quite a few good BBQ's while I was out. None of them really stand out as something I want to travel back to. Trying a different mixture of wood this time. Hick, Cherry and Sassafras. I normally just put the pork on the smoke. I decided to use a homemade steak marinade to inject with. Also using my bean recipe on the smoke.

I forgot to take any Qview until I was under way. It is raining today so I put foil on the smoker to catch the rain and insulate the smoker. It was having a tough time keeping temps. The foil is working.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky