Smoking in Pittsburgh

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jrsully77

Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jon and I am new to smoking but have consumed some of the best food from my brother-in-laws smoker. I just purchased a Meco charcoal water smoker and am planning on smoking a chicken this weekend.

Welcome to the forum, Jon. Please feel free to share you adventures, ask questions, and to draw from the wealth of information provided here by the friendly people on the forum.

Welcome aboard Jon, Great info , great folks , and great food ! Hope you find this site as useful and friendly as I have.

Welcome to SMF Jon. Lots of good food and great people. Come by with your questions, experiences and post lots of pictures of your smoking adventures.

Welcome Jon, glad you found us! Don't hesitate to ask questions and share your experiences with us... oh and yes, we like pictures of equipment and food!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hi Jon! I’m from Pittsburgh too! Welcome!
Lots of times, I see those good deals on chicken thighs (99¢/lb) and I smoke up a tray or two. Talk about good meat for chicken salad, or oriental or just eating cold! Or smoke them and freeze them for later. Mmmmm, smoked thighs!

Hi Jon!...Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
It's a Great place to be! What makes Great are the Great Folks, Great Food, Tons of info, and more fun than you can shake a rib bone at!

Why not sign up for Jeff's Free 5 Day eCourse...It's a great little course, and the price is right to boot!
It'll get you started off right with that new Meco. PLUS...You have all the great resources of SMF to help you along.

Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures in smoking. We like pics too!

Welcome Aboard Jon! Glad to have you with us!...

Until Later...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky