Smoking Flavor Chart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Nov 18, 2006
Connecticut
Hi All -

As a newbie one of the things I search all over the place for was a chart to tell me what woods, herbs and rinds to use for smoking food. Over the past few years I collected several notes on the subject and compiled a chart for all to download as a guide.

http://www.deejaysworld.net/SmokingFlavorChart.pdf

If you find there is something I missed that needs to be addded let me know and I'll add it and update the chart.

Debi

jrollins,
Crab apple is no different from regular or full sized apple trees. That's true for cultivation, maintenance etc. Also, it's true for the use of the wood for smoking. Use it just as you would regular apple..... it's all good mama!

Debi, Earl...
Thanks for all the great info....going to make a very nice addition to the growing volumes of print-outs I have already..

Later
Richard

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky