Smoking Country Ham Slices?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ballcoach5

Original poster
Dec 22, 2013
I was giving the task of cooking the ham for Christmas this year. Have seen multiple ways to cook these slices from frying, to baking and boiling. Has anyone ever smoked a country ham on a smoker? Not talking cold smoke....... New to the smoking game just looking for some tips! Thanks

I got a smoked Publix spiral cut ham and gave it a second smoke, turned out great!

Deli Mustard wet rub & my dry rub, apple chips, insert probe, brushed on a peach glaze, smoke til it reaches 220.

Ham was a hit at Christmas dinner. We had a Polish Christmas dinner with ham, fresh & smoked kielbasa ( mine), clear mushroom soup, perogies and placek, a heavy (6 eggs) sweet yeast bread w/ raisins, and crumb topping for dessert w/coffee.

I'm hungry again,

Steve Binkowski

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky