Smoking B is back - well sort of...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking b

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 20, 2012
Middle of Nowhere, South Central PA
Hey everybody,

I haven't been on here in a long time but it hasn't been by choice. I was walking through the barn when a hay bale fell out of the top of the mile & hit me on the head. I never saw it coming & it drove me right to the floor. I ended up with cracked vertebrae in my neck, some disc trouble & was lucky enough to develop a nerve impingement on top of that. I had to sell my dirt bike & car to try & keep going & am still struggling.

The good news is that I am walking again & going through physical therapy to get control of my body back. I am determined to get through this as fast as possible - I NEED to get back to work ASAP & I think I am motivated enough & bullheaded enough to pull it off!

I will get on here as much as I am able to now. I just wanted to say that I haven't abandoned this great site. I hope everyone is doing good!

Have a good one,

Jeremy

Dang Jeremy,

Im glad to hear that you are recovering. That would of been way worse. Praying for you to recover fast and be 100% again.

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

I am glad you are alright. My best wishes for a full recovery and welcome back...JJ

Dude!!!!

Get better!!!

Isnt therapy great..you meet the cruelest people there..

Craig

Welcome back, Jeremy!  Very sorry to hear you've been laid up...we'll be praying for your continued recovery.

Red

omgoodness!!!!!! Jeramy....have been worried out you just disappearing...but never dreamed you almost went POOF!  So glad you are still here with us!

Do the PT and hurry up!  We missed you!

Kat

Jeremy, you must be one tough nut to crack!  Glad you are back on the mend, and wish you the best on the road to recovery.  Good luck and God bless.

Sorry to hear the bad news Jeremy but it's Great to hear you are doing good! Hope you have a very fast recovery!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky