Smoking a Whole Beef Brisket today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pink Flamingo, thanks for the comments glad that the post helped you out. :yahoo: The Brisket was delicious nice and tender and moist too the brunt end they were like candy yummy. Happy Smokin' :grilling_smilie:

-Joe

Wow that does seem thin! But looks great but those burnt ends may not be safe to eat maybe give them to me I'll be your guinea pig, remember safety first!

Wow that does seem thin! But looks great but those burnt ends may not be safe to eat maybe give them to me I'll be your guinea pig, remember safety first!

Very nice...very much appreciate the instruction & attention to detail-that brisket looks fantastic!!! :drool
The first piece of meat I ever smoked was a brisket...it was decent, but nowhere near this one, I'm sure. (I was stationed in Louisiana & they were $12-20 for one...today, I can't find one for less than $60).
Anyways...keep up the good work!!!

b-one. That would be my only downer on the Brisket just a little thin but, it had tons of flavor, and was nice and tender and moist. Instead of 2- 4" slices I had 4- 2" slices :yahoo: O' yeah the brunt ends they didn't last to long at all nice nuggets of candy :drool. Thanks for looking out
Happy Smokin' :grilling_smilie:

-Joe

Last edited:
HighOct4ne, thanks for the comments Thumbs Up glad that the post will help you out on your next Brisket smoke. I picked that brisket up at Costco for $45 it was just under 14lbs but, after trimming it was like 12lbs. Yeah when your smoking a piece of meat that costs up to $50 you differently want it to turn out nice. The biggest thing is to pay attention to your pit temps really can't stress that enough. Anyway thanks again for the comments take care and as always

-Joe

gary s, as always thanks for your comments :yahoo: the Brisket turned out nice the burnt ends where to die for :devil:

-Joe

Hey Joe, I forgot one thing ........................    
points1.png

Gary

Great briskey cook.

Now I need to do one.

Points for you

Ahumadora, looks good :yahoo: nice smoke ring, great bark perfect smoke job :grilling_smilie: !

Happy Smokin'

-Joe

PurdueBoo, thanks for the comment :yahoo: the burnt ends didn't last to long :drool Like you said BBQ candy!

Happy Smokin'

-Joe

c farmer, thanks for the comment :yahoo: yes it was very tasty didn't last to long either.

Happy Smokin'

-Joe

Nice Brisket, Killer smoke ring   
points1.png

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky