Smokin' today?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
I just looked at the clock and it is 2:28 pm (pst) and the temperature is 103*. The only thing smokin' is the bottom my shoes on the pavement. I can't handle this kind of heat while I'm out with the smoker that is surrounded by concrete. Time for a Bud bath...

yeah man, can you belleve this so cal heat? this is not what we pay the big bucks for. i am however smoking a brisket as we speak, tend to fire, run back in air conditioned house, repeat, repeat..... jack

I WANT A BRISKET!
icon_redface.gif

Holy crap!!! 103 yikes... I hate the heat and when we get in the hight 80 and mid 90's I am one craggy SOB.
Great day today... overcast in the am and sunny and mid 70's in the afternoon.
I'll have a cold one for you...

Bob

PS why do they call a brisket a packer????

Checkout my mention of a comp. in Recurring/competion BBQ. Moorpatk Sept. 8th.

Come on down to my house Debi I have 2 14lb packers that have been marinating all night. I even have enough cold ones for the both of us.

gypsyseagod I hope I can remember to say Hi for you but it is my 1st comp. I hope I can remember how to BBQ my ribs & wings once I get there.
icon_rolleyes.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky