Smokin' this weekend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iggythump

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 12, 2015
Northeast GA Mountains
Anyone fire up the charcoal and smoke anything this weekend?  

I've gotta round of wings about to go in the mini. 
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

We were in the middle of moving during the long weekend! Long holiday weekends is my favorite time to smoke some meat. My next big cooking will probably be on the 4th of July -- We always smoke meat and make homemade ice cream for the 4th! 

We were in the middle of moving during the long weekend! Long holiday weekends is my favorite time to smoke some meat. My next big cooking will probably be on the 4th of July -- We always smoke meat and make homemade ice cream for the 4th! 
I dont blame you friend.  I'm smoking a boston butt we have from a butchered home-grown pig.  Its my first BB so we will see how this dude turns out.  I hope the move went good and the 4th aint far!! Celebration by smokin!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky