Smokin Joe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mls

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 11, 2007
I was playing poker with a friend of mine last night and mentioned I had bought a GOSM smoker and reay enjoyed it a bunch. He said he has a "Smokin Joe" or "Smoker Joe" or something like that which he got brand new from a guy who owed him money about 15 years ago sitting in his garage. It is brand new and never been used. Said it is a great big heavy thing with 2 wheels on it, a gas lighter and thinks it burns wood. He wanted to know if I was intereted in it. I told him I would come over and look at it. Has anyone ever heard of that brand and know anything about them. He said he thought they were about $1,500 new but of course would take a lot less. Thought someone on here might know.

Mike S.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky