• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smokin in the Valley

larry maddock

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 27, 2005
yo mr.g
will they have 2 pulled pork awards??
1 for carolina style sauce---
and 1 for tomatoe based???

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 18, 2006
It is KCBS, so from what I have read on the rules and regulations, only 1 which of the chef's choice....

So with that, I am to assume their would be both styles (but not from the same team), since some of the teams are from out of state.

Bill

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Bill,
I probably won't be in the area but I have been to Maggie Valley many times. It's really a beautiful area. Good luck with your smoke! I hope it turns out well.

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 18, 2006
For what it's worth, I am not going to Maggie Valley. It is a 6 hr drive, and I have a new location I am going. Top Secret for now....

Also Smoking in the Valley has their meat inspection on Friday morning at 10am, no exception....... 1st turn in is at noon on Saturday..... in my opinion, a VERY long time in between........

Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.