Smokin in the rain here in Birmingham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke 'em bama

Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
My first butt smoke, been in since 4am. Any tips for a rain smoke? No shelter over smoker either. It pains me not to be able to gaze and fondle upclose
icon_redface.gif

Just remember Bama, if your lookin. you aint cookin! Try to get a cover over your head and hang in there, lookin for finished pics???

I whole heartedly concur with bbq bubba. I guess y'all are getting the stuff we've had for the last week over there in Northern 'Bama today. Dig your heels in and let it cook. I was dodging rain all day Wednesday trying to keep the thin blue smoke on the ribs I was cooking. If it rained on me once, it rained on me a dozen times. Its finally passed and maybe we can dry out a little.

Good luck and take pic's!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky