Smokin Brothers Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

okstate1010

Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Wondering if anyone has used Smokin Brothers 100% pure hardwood pellets ($22/20lb bag) and how you liked them. I plan to us B&B pellets as fuel  being cheaper ($10/20lb bag) and burn these in my A-Maze-N Tube.

I haven't tried those...that's a little on the pricey side for me.  I try to buy my pellets when I can find them for less than $1 per pound.  I have pretty good success with those B&B pellets.  And I check Amazon regularly for CookingPellets 100% Hickory.  You can occasionally get them for around $30 per 40 pound bag, with free shipping if you order at least 2 bags.

However, if you're only burning them in your Tube, one 20# bag would last a long time...and $22 wouldn't be to bad.  If you try them, let us know what you think!  
icon14.gif

Red

Will do, Red. They offer bulk pricing at $13/bag if you buy 50 or more bags, mix and match flavors as you please. If I could find 3-4 guys in OKC to go in on an order I would do that. They sell them and were suggested by the guys at Everything BBQ there in OKC.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky