Smokin' Away!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hambone58

Original poster
Apr 21, 2015
Wyoming Territory
Well here we go....    Smoked these Rainbows yesterday along with some sweet corn on the cob we got last fall and cleaned and vacuum packed.  First pic is on the smoker and the second is the finished product.  Tasted fantastic!! I was in awe of how good smoked trout were compared to fried or baked ones taste. The corn was pretty darn good too if I may say so myself, lol.

More smokin' to follow...

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Here we go with day #2.

Smoked a rib rack, ham steak and potatoes today.  As I expected, they were all GREAT!!!!  The ribs turned out fall off the bone and suck the bone dry as I had hoped they would.  I've spoiled myself doing ribs in a dutch oven and was hoping I could make them just as good with the smoker.  These were just as good in my opinion.  Did the 3-2-1 method with both meats and did the potatoes for 2-1/2 hrs.  The first one is in the smoker when they were finished, the other two are the finished products cut and ready to snarf!!!

Now to see what I smoke up next weekend...

They were FANTASTIC!!!  I love trout, but these were the best I've ever ate in my life!  Can't wait to do some more this weekend or next.  Thanks for the compliments!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky