Smokin' a Fatty tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i did 2of them 1 with mac and the other with a meatloaf mix both were great! i have a brinkman,smoked some cheese first then the meat. took about 1 hour for cheese, and about 4 hours four the fatty's.it looked like the pict. and tasted great. ty. for the reicpe.!

drool.gif
 WOW ... i have dont sausage combo, and a few turkey, the only hamburger one i did, didnt come close to looking that good. well done

this is easily one of the most delicious looking fatty's I have seen on here in a while. A slice of that thing could make an amazing sandwich!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks great! And tasty! The final pic caught my wife's eye now she wants me to make her one. Did you put only mac and cheese in the middle or is there anything else in there?

I put Mac, mild cheddar, ramano cheese on the inside. Next time I might throw some bacon bits inn there too.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

same principal different ingredients.
No trimming of the bacon, just use enough pieces to make the length, and you will be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky