Smokin’ Blade pork shoulder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WV_Crusader

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 15, 2014
Triadelphia, WV
Well here we go on a nice brisk 14 degree day! 5.5lbs butt rubbed with Oakridge Competition Pork rub. Smoking on the GMG Daniel Boone at 225 with Lumber Jack Competition Blend. Also trying out the new Weber Connect WiFi thermo.

Reactions: kruizer
It wont take long with that size , about 32 here and wondering if I want to try something today or tomorrow, post a picture when your done, been running some LJ apple lately and I like it a lot. Wish I had access to all the flavors they make, may have to make a trip somewhere lol

Reactions: WV_Crusader
281153A8-4440-47E2-AB43-7CE58DAF5A29.jpeg

Sounds like a good start!
I’m really getting hungry for PP, so luckily I have a few pounds already pulled & vac packed in 1/2 lb. bags. I think that may be my dinner!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky