Smokey S'mores

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wutang

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 10, 2008
Omaha, Ne
The weather here has been great the last few days, almost feels like spring is here. So what better for a late snack than some s'mores. I made these in the kettle (a little more convenient) but I am definatley gonna make some in the smoker too.

Graham crackers, some chocolate, and marshmallows in the grill with about half a chimney of lump and a chunk of apple.

Marshmallows and chocolate are starting to get melty

Put the tops on and left in the grill a few more minutes.

Nice and gooey

And a rave review from Maddie.

thanks for checking out my pics

I think Maddie approves
biggrin.gif
Nice job

Those look really good right now as my sweet tooth is kicking in! Maddie looks like she wants more of them tasty treats!!!
biggrin.gif

Yeah she thought they were great. "Can I have another smash-mellow sammich, Daddy" How do you say no to that?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky