Smoker Temp Gauge

  • Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.


Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 7, 2007
Brighton, MI
Dont need a meat thermo, but my temp taker died on the Weber Kettle and needs a replacement. Anyone with suggestions on brands? Not one store here has any good ones, and I've looked. Probably need to get it online.
recommendations taken. Just ordered two myself.

Thanks for links and advice!!

Could be different levels on an vertical or for either end of a horizontal, they have different temps throughout them
Iv'e heard these are good one's
I bought two 3" ones from the same guy off ebay. I love 'em, plus the 3" ones are calibratable.
as Richoso1 posted...I bought 3 of these 2 inch ones ,put 2 on my brink smoke n pit and 1 on my homebuilt,....all 3 were right on the money right out of the packages .good product for the money IMHO
Ok good question. If you have a horozontal smoker like the Chargriller with SFB you would place one on the left and one on the right about an inch from grate level about 4 inches in. This way you know the temp at each side alowing you to adjust temp or move the meat around. In a verticla, on on top one on the botton centered. Same reason. is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts