Smoker from Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigtex1118

Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
Hello, I have been smoking meat for about two years. I have a Brinkman SNP modified pit from Wal-mart. One of my students at school is building me a bigger one from a water heater (100 gallons). I guess I could be considered a rookie.

welcome tex-water heater huh? would like to see pics also?

Big Tex - welcome to the SMF family. If you're new to smoking definitely sign up for the free 5-day eCourse offered by the site's owner, and master smoker, Jeff. Here's a link to sign up for the course: 5-day eCourse

This is a great site to help you along the way. I owe all of my successful smokes to the information gathered on this forum. Look forward to your future posts and q-vue's!

Welcome to the forum Bigtex. Just think, the world of knowledge on smoking is in this forum. Enjoy it.
Andy.

I appreciate you guys for welcoming me to this awesome site! I will take before and after pics of this huge water heater made into a smoker. Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky