Smoker and snack stick question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bodine

Original poster
Jul 8, 2012
I have a masterbuilt 40 electric smoker I'm doing some snack sticks with 19mm casing could someone tell me what temp and how long to smoke the sticks . I was going to use a pork butt for the pork part but what kinda beef should I use and would a pork butt be ok to use for the pork part I was going to do 3lbs pork and 2lbs beef any help would be great thanks

I have a masterbuilt 40 electric smoker I'm doing some snack sticks with 19mm casing could someone tell me what temp and how long to smoke the sticks . I was going to use a pork butt for the pork part but what kinda beef should I use and would a pork butt be ok to use for the pork part I was going to do 3lbs pork and 2lbs beef any help would be great thanks
That mix would work are you planning on using a cure? Check the sausage thread for more info. Here is how I did mine

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/171546/beef-sticks

Thanks for help everyone.
thumb1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky