Smoken spare and riblets, HELP?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokindummy

Original poster
May 22, 2008
Alliance, Nebraska
When does a person want to put barbecue sauce on the ribs, after an hour in smoker? Right away? When they are done? And also, i am going to smoke a pork loin filet, do I leave it whole for smoking? Please help( Using Brinkmann gourmet electric smoker)

Personal choice. I don't put any BBQ sauce on mine until after they're done if I use BBQ sauce at all. I've taken a liking to putting Louisiana Hot Sauce on my ribs and it really kicks them up a notch.

What Placebo said. Sometimes...they are sooo good you don't wanna crap it up...even with a great sauce. Try 'em without! And never before about the last half hour or so...it usually has so much sugar it will burn on ya.

I gotta sauce my ribs useually 1/2 to a hour b4 there done. If you go to early the sace burns. Like the guys said eariler it's prefference
wink.gif
Gl

i am corn-fused by the topic of this thread.........i see you asking bout the spares........but riblets are a whole different breed

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky