Smokefest 2008

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alamar

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 4, 2008
St. Clair Shores, MI
OK Smokefest 2008 is underway. I have 12# of pigsickles (ribs) being lightly kissed by TBS as I write this. I have a bacon, onion, mushroom and provolone fatty ready to go for later. I will also be doing up a big batch of beans.

Tomorrow I will be doing just under 14 pounds of butts for pulled pork sandwiches. I was going to do some itialian and polish sausages but have to do a brake job while waiting.

Maybe next year I will do even more. Q-view to follow shortly.

OK the ribs are wrapped and the fatties are on. Sorry no q-view as my daughter took the camera to the State Fair. I will post pics of the pork butts tomorrow.

I smoked the ribs with hickory and apple and used Southern Comfort and Apple Juice as the mop. Got some nice pull back on the ends so things are looking good.

well, sounds like fun..forget the brakes do the meat..who needs stinking breaks any way..lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky