Smoked Uncle Dougie wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gruelurks

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 23, 2009
Oakland County, MI
Mesquite smoked Uncle Dougie wings, dusted with Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Seasoning. A Quadrupel Belgian rounds out the evening for Red Wings Stanley Cup finals!
710630c6_vbattach21476.jpg

Nice lookin platter of wings Doug!

And how about these stanley cup playoffs! Seems as though the penguins are still as overrated as lil miss cindy crosby is!
icon_lol.gif
I love the way NBC is all about the pens greatness all the while they are getting the crap beat out of them. LOL. We shall see if the pens can give their fans something to cheer about on Tuesday night!

GO WINGS!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

Well I don't care for Hockey myself but I love some good wings and fine brew and you sure have that going on.
Nice job!

LOL thanks, but I am Mick, not Doug. Uncle Dougie is the name of the marinade I used. Thanks for the kind words either way, and GO WINGS! 5-0 blowout tonight!
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky