Smoked Stuffed pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
I usually grill a pork tenderloin, but this time it was smoked.
Tenderloin was in two pieces, so I layered red bell peppers slices, then diced white onions, 1 roasted New Mexico green chile, then top layered with red bell pepper slices. Tied it up and rubbed it with kosher salt, Chimayo mild chile powder, and Spanish sweet Paprika. I then let it sit in the fridge overnight. Using mesquite, I smoked it at 225º until internal temp was 160º. I then removed it from the smoker, tent foiled it and let it rest for 20 minutes. I was surprised by the decent smoke ring, I don't get this off of a grill.
a3e0a604_vbattach16939.jpg

6781e4dc_vbattach16938.jpg

4a27e075_vbattach16937.jpg

cab550ae_vbattach16936.jpg

Suh-WEET! I had done something similar a while ago with a split loin.. rosemary/onion/sage bread stuffing. I'm gonna have to go to the hot side now! Way to smoke, Pepperdude! Points!

Awright, now!

ENUFF is ENUFF!

Go prancing that great Q in front of a snow cave dweller who cannot even get to the shed his smoker is stored in! Yeesh!

All kidding aside, Rich, great stuff!

I really enjoy your posts and do really like my vittles on the "warm" side on occasion.

Thanks, Again!

Cheers!

Looks great! I've got a really dumb question though, are you using a special butchers twine to tie it up with or something ordinary like you would use on a kite. I don't the flash point of the latter hence my question.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky