• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

smoked side dishes

cmacv

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 6, 2006
i have only tried bbq beans with the bottom hunk of meat from pork ribs diced up and thrown in with sticky fingers carolina sweet bbq sauce in a pyrex baking dish. came out awsome, and scrubbing the smoke stain off the bakeing dish wasnt to hard with a green scrubbing pad, well worth it. but what are some other good side dishes that can be smoked???

cmacv

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 6, 2006
man i stink finly found my way through some older posts found a guy that did beans in the smoker (i thought i was creative) not only did he use a aluminum pan (can throw it away instead of clean it!) *rasies gun to head.
he put it under the meat to catch the drippings.*pulls trigger!! i think i got some reading to do! you guys rock!

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Uh, cmacv?-If you use an aluminum pan for your baked beans. . .-oh I see you already read that post. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.