Smoked Scotch eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Well I decided that I needed something for dinner and a few breakfasts. I picked up two packs of breakfast sausage one hot one regular and I wrapped some hard boiled eggs the wrapped with bacon and seasoned with rub. I also tried a new way to cook my potatoes for potato salad I normally cook them whole but peeled cut and cooked this time not a big difference but I think it's faster. I had a extra potato peeled to I cut it up for some packet potatoes and I added onion and smoked sausage in there as well.
Here's a few pics still working on the potato salad I wanted a few more eggs in there.

Eggs are finally done,this is how I like it to look before the mayo and mustard.

It's in the fridge now getting happy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky