Smoked Sausage (1st time Grilled in Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just had a couple of those for lunch. I do like their sausages. Just didn't add a pickled egg. Could have though. I just made a batch a week ago. Great job Bear!

Looks great John. I could go for those right now. That Ninja works great on everything! Hoping I have behaved good enough to be getting one this Summer.

Thank You Mike!!
Yeah, I feel kinda bad about so many guys buying the #360, because I like this one a lot better. I Experimented with all my newer toys & did a lot of Step by Steps on them, but this Ninja Smart Grill is easily my favorite. It's not built flimsy, and so far everything works Perfectly. I've never been happier with anything I've bought like this.
And Thanks for the Like, Mike.

Bear

You got it going on Bear, that's for sure. Hillshire was my go-to sausage before the good folks here got me making my own. It's some tasty stuff but I'd LOVE to get hands on some of those beet eggs. Man oh man do those look good!!

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
We love these Hillshire!!
We used to get Johnsonville, but they were packed with Grease. I used to bring them in from the grill & roll them back & forth on Paper towels to get the excess grease out of them. I'd hate to see what they would do to an indoor grill.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear! The Ninja grill looks like it cooked up those sausages perfectly. I’ll have 3 please.

Thank You Joe!!
Yup, this thing does them perfectly, and in only 6 minutes!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks tasty bear, could definitely knock a few of them off.

Thank You Jim!!
Love These!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

looks great. That Ninja does good things and like how you throw a "bear twist" on it. Now the eggs look interesting.....i've never had a pickles egg.

Thank You Jim!!
We've been cheating on those Eggs for 50 years.
When we empty a Jar of Pickled Beets, we put Hardboiled Eggs right back in the leftover Juice. It's good for at least 2 batches, before it gets too weak.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
I just had a couple of those for lunch. I do like their sausages. Just didn't add a pickled egg. Could have though. I just made a batch a week ago. Great job Bear!

Thank You Steve!!
Appreciate That !!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky