Smoked potatoes wow!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They must have been really really good, because I think you forgot to post the picture. At least I can't see it.

Chris

please-stand-by-we-are-experiencing-technical-difficulties-3611309.png

But the tattors sound good.

Reactions: gmc2003
My wife and I have almost gone 100% replacing Russets with the yellow sweet potatoes, not the red flesh ones. The yellows are not that much different than the Russets and can be used exactly the same way for everything from baking, smoking, to hash browns. Interesting switch-up in flavor.

My wife and I have almost gone 100% replacing Russets with the yellow sweet potatoes, not the red flesh ones. The yellows are not that much different than the Russets and can be used exactly the same way for everything from baking, smoking, to hash browns. Interesting switch-up in flavor.

We use the Yukon Gold almost exclusively now. Wash and go, she likes hers Microwave baked. I like them cut and boiled.
When you say Sweet Potatoes, do you mean like these?

Weird I can see the pics just fine... Any ideas?

You can see them because they are on your computer. But unless you upload them, and insert them, we can't. ;)

20180406_105750.jpg
This is a thumbnail of SPOG and some Cyan that I smoked recently. Just as an example.

Lot's of folks have trouble at first getting their pictures to work. ;)

Reactions: flatbroke
If Al can see them it maybe that he does not have enough post count,the mods have to release the photos JMHO
Richie

Reactions: SonnyE
my posts never count but the pictures show

I need to try this.

Having grown potatoes, Yukon Golds are totally worth it. The flavor and texture profile is the most noticeably improved over store bought.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky