• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Pork chops with Loaded Hasselback Potatoes and Spicy Apple Sauce

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Great looking meal.

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
That’s a pretty great looking meal David! The chops with the sauce sounds wonderful and the potatoes look good too. I’ve done hassleback potatoes before, just never thought about stuffing them between the slices.

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
That’s a pretty great looking meal David! The chops with the sauce sounds wonderful and the potatoes look good too. I’ve done hassleback potatoes before, just never thought about stuffing them between the slices.
Thanks xray for the like and the comment
Yes it was a nice meal light smoke on the pork and the potatoes, and the sauce was a nice added flavor, hot too hot , just a nice taste of the jalapeno, I saw the loaded hasselback on a couple different places and thought I will try. Glad I did

David

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
David that looks absolutely stellar!! Congrats on a much deserved carousel ride sir. Extremely well done!!

Robert

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
David that looks absolutely stellar!! Congrats on a much deserved carousel ride sir. Extremely well done!!

Robert
Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It was a real nice meal and the sauce topped it off. And enjoying the ride

David

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
And enjoying the ride
Is that your first trip on the merry-go-round? The feeling of pride and success never fades no matter how many times you get featured. It's always an honor to see something you did up there in the bright lights.

Robert

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks Great, David!!
Nice Job for sure!!
Like.

Bear

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Great looking plate salad and all. I do chops on the Webber all the time.

Warren

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Dang that looks fantastic!
That potato is off the charts!!!
Al

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Holy Cow that all looks great! nice cook allaround!

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Is that your first trip on the merry-go-round? The feeling of pride and success never fades no matter how many times you get featured. It's always an honor to see something you did up there in the bright lights.

Robert
Hi Robert , I am always impressed that what I smoke/cook and show here gets put on display. I am just happy to show my cooks in the regular posts, but when they get put on the merry-go-round I think it is very special. Especially with all the other great meals and items that are showed here.
This is my 4th time on the ride , but a lot of thanks to everyone here for the help and encouragement
Thank you for asking Robert

David

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.