Smoked Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoke13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 7, 2008
Decided to smoke some meatloaf. First time. Man, it was great. Will do that one again for sure. Kept it simple. Other half doesn't like all the onions and peppers in there. Formed it in a pan and popped it out on a piece of foil on the rack.

Looks great personally I never liked meatloaf till I smoked one for the wife now its a regular

It sure looks good to me... I got one in right now, finishing up...My wife doesn't care much for bell peppers, so I cut them back...I really like them so have to add a little to the receipe. hehe!!! Just sprayed again with apple juice...got about 20 degrees to go...Can't hardly wait after looking at your pics...

Keep it up.

Steve

Geesh that looks good ... still have yet to do a smoked meatloaf, but need to get one fed to Lala soon
biggrin.gif

That is one thing that I haven't done...smoked meatloaf. I guarantee I will after seeing your pics.

BBQ Eng.

All I can add is to keep it simple, and just set it on a piece of foil on the grid. I bought one of dem fancy-schmancy meatloaf smoking pans from Brinkman. Even though I sprayed it pretty good with Pam before I put the meat in, the loaf came out in about 30 pieces.

Oh well, the pan works fine for Peppers and Onions when I'm smoking Italian sausage, so it's not a total waste.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky