Smoked Meatloaf

Discussion in 'Beef' started by cajunsmoke13, Mar 6, 2009.

1. cajunsmoke13

cajunsmoke13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Decided to smoke some meatloaf. First time. Man, it was great. Will do that one again for sure. Kept it simple. Other half doesn't like all the onions and peppers in there. Formed it in a pan and popped it out on a piece of foil on the rack.

2. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Smoked meatloaf is good, isn't it? :D Looks really good.

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Looks great personally I never liked meatloaf till I smoked one for the wife now its a regular

4. Man that looks good. I'm gonna have to try that soon.

5. swalker

swalker Meat Mopper

It sure looks good to me... I got one in right now, finishing up...My wife doesn't care much for bell peppers, so I cut them back...I really like them so have to add a little to the receipe. hehe!!! Just sprayed again with apple juice...got about 20 degrees to go...Can't hardly wait after looking at your pics...

Keep it up.

Steve

6. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Geesh that looks good ... still have yet to do a smoked meatloaf, but need to get one fed to Lala soon [​IMG]

7. got14u

got14u Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

some times simple is great ! I luv meatloaf

8. bbq engineer

bbq engineer Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That is one thing that I haven't done...smoked meatloaf. I guarantee I will after seeing your pics.

BBQ Eng.

9. really good job!! You dont want it any other way after having one that was smoked :)

10. i love this meatloaf i did it 5 times and it never gets old.

11. ol' smokey

ol' smokey Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

That really lookin good. I'm putting that on my todo list..

12. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Good job.....gotta love smoked meatloaf.

13. bigsteve

bigsteve Master of the Pit

All I can add is to keep it simple, and just set it on a piece of foil on the grid. I bought one of dem fancy-schmancy meatloaf smoking pans from Brinkman. Even though I sprayed it pretty good with Pam before I put the meat in, the loaf came out in about 30 pieces.

Oh well, the pan works fine for Peppers and Onions when I'm smoking Italian sausage, so it's not a total waste.