Smoked meatballs w/ Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chisoxjim

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 25, 2007
Thanks to some folks talking about smoking ematballs on here yesterday, they quickly became something I wanted to do.

Purchased some ground pork, and ground chuck for the job.

Put the chuck, and pork in a bowl, added 1 egg, 1 water soake, and squeezed hamburger bun, parsley, minced onion, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and pepper vinegar. Mixed, and rolled.

I am going to smoke them for about 1.5 hours, and then based on other posts here put them in a crock pot for a while with grape jelly, chili sauce, and maybe a few other things when the time comes.

Really looking forward to trying these:

thanks for looking, I will post results later.

Sure looks great so far Jim! Looking forward to seeing your after shots.
cool.gif

me too...

I may not post them tonight, typically after a day on the deck smoking meat I am not too computer savvy anymore..
icon_lol.gif

tomorrow for sure.

these meatballs turned out pretty good, amokey, and the sauce wuth the grape jelly, and chili sauce was a surprise, tangy sweet.

Smoked them for about an hour and 15 minutes, and then put them in the crock pot with the heated sauce for about 2 hours. Tasted a few along the way, and I liked them, not as much as ABT's, or Armadillo eggs, but they were good.

thanks for looking.

Now that looks like a tasty way to do meatballs. Congrats my friend.

I debated doing some meatballs yesterday since I had open room on the smoker but decided not to.
After looking at those I sure wish I did.
Nice job!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky