Smoked jerk spice chicken wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PoukieBear

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 21, 2019
Ottawa, ON
Being in self isolation is HARD! I haven’t left the house in 7 days, and I’ve lost the motivation to put pants on. I’m bored. I’m stressed out. I’ve run out of TV to watch and chores to do.

So, to break up the monotony of my current life, I made my own jerk spice mix, tossed it with some chicken wings and put my pants on to fire up the smoker.

Now THESE were worth the effort.

I tossed these with jerk sauce that we brought back from Jamaica, and grilled them at a higher temp to get a crispy skin.

Mmmmmmm!!! Hot,spicey, sweet, burning, satisfying! Just how we love them.

DEF541CF-7420-4EDC-BF88-694D2E453615.jpeg
C440A5FA-B1EA-43A3-8786-9687DBBE9A9C.jpeg

They look amazing.

Point for sure
Chris

I've been known to grill up some wings without pants on . Ok , not really. Your wings look great and I bet the jerk seasoning was outstanding !!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky